Escape Restaurant & Bar Launches a New Lunch Menu.
New Lunch Menu is Here!
The much-anticipated lunch menu by the Escape Restaurant and Bar is set to launch on October 15th, fizzing with flavor, bursting with innovative culinary skills, and a touch of magic.
Roger’s personal spin on average American dining is highly original and refreshing. Dishes made up of light, beautifully textured and perfectly balanced flavors, are prepared using excellent ingredients. These are all presented with an exquisite artist’s touch to create a tempting feast for the eyes and the palate.
Every course provides different tempting options, including creative and sumptuous desserts. Frequent adjustments to the menu keep an element of surprise in – Escape Restaurant & Bar’s words, “taste the world from our kitchen.”
Once the thrill of the launch settles down, expect to see vibrant creations such as Grilled Miso Honey Glazed Tofu and Chilled Soba Salad, Truffle Edamame Potstickers, and Hawaiian Stuffed French toast among others overwhelms everyone’s taste buds.
New Lunch Menu Includes:
- Salad: 1023 House Salad, Kale Caesar Salad, Tabbouleh & Arugula Salad, Mixed Berry Salad, Nicoise Salad
- Appetizers: Szechuan Peppercorn Ribs, Beef & Vegetable Lumpia, Truffle Edamame Potstickers, Mini Mezza Sampler, Crispy Gojuchang Chicken Bites
- Khachapuri: Lamb, Spinach, Chicken
- Entrée: Moroccan Spiced Pan Seared Salmon, Bucatini Pasta With House-Made Fennel Sausage, Grilled Miso Honey Glazed Tofu And Chilled Soba Salad, Grilled Shrimp & Longanisa Pancit, Flank & Mac
- Sandwiches: Kalbi Marinated Beef Bahn M, Chicken Cobb, Shawarma Spiced Lamb, Hickory Smoked Blt
- Sides: Pita, Wok Charred Vegetables, French Fries, Crispy Togarashi Potato Wedges
- Dessert: Hawaiian Stuffed French Toast, Manchego Cheese Cheesecake
Established in May 2019, Escape Restaurant & Bar is situated in the heart of 5 Points. Our goal behind the restaurant is to guide locals to be familiar with other cultures by experiencing and tasting traditional dishes from particular regions. The best thing about us is that we provide traditional dishes and instilling them with a twist of our own. Doing this allows our patrons to escape from their standard routine to other parts of the globe.
The launch of the new lunch menu will mark a new chapter in the culinary legacy of Escape Restaurant & Bar. Today, Escape Restaurant and Bar is pleased to announce that we will be changing our hours to open at 11 AM for lunch hours.