Escape Restaurant & Bar
Founded in May 2019, Escape Restaurant & Bar is located in the heart of 5 points Jacksonville, Florida. Our main goal behind the restaurant is to help locals get familiar to other cultures by tasting traditional dishes from specific regions. Furthermore, our restaurant & bar offers traditional dishes with a twitst of our own. In doing such, our customers can escape from their normal routine to other parts of the world.
Escape was founded on a dream of “Tasting the World From Our Kitchen.” Once finding the ideal location, the hard work began to bring our concept of a Globally Inspired Kitchen to the Heart of Jacksonville’s Historic Five Points District.
Our Vision is a melting pot of Traditional and Fusion Cuisine inspired by dishes originating around the world. From France to the Pacific Islands, and the Middle East to South America we are the perfect taste to take you to another place and time.
Tiki Tuesday Special
- Mai Tai: Diplomatico Mantuano, Flor De Cana 7yr, Lime, Gran Gala, Orgeat
- Jungle Bird: Goslings Black Seal, Campari, Simple, Pineapple, Lime
- Rum Old Fashioned: Appleton Estate Reserve, Demarara, Tiki & Orange Bitters
- Daiquiri: Bacardi Silver, Lime, Simple
- Scorpion: Bacardi Silver, Courvoisier, Orange, Lemon, Orgeat
- Blue Hawaiian: Bacardi Silver, Blue Curacao, Coconut Cream, Pineapple
- Hurricane: Goslings Black Seal, Bacardi Silver, Orange, Passion Fruit, Simple, Grenadine
- Pain Killer: Myers Dark, Pineapple, Coconut Cream, Orange, Nutmeg
- Tiki Me Elmo: Myers Dark, Vida Mezcal, Lemon, Demarara, Datil Pineapple, Orgeat, Angostura
- Beam Me Up Scotchy: Dewars, Demarara, Lemon, Amaro Di Angostura, Falernum, Don Q 151, Cinnamon & Nutmeg
- Fernessy: Fernet Rinse, Tiki Bitters, Flor De Cana 7yr, Plantation Pineapple, Lime, Grapefruit, Orgeat, Demarara, Mint, Fernet Float
- DemaRaRa Riot: Brockman’s Gin, Goslings Black Seal, Blood OJ, Lime, Demarara, Apricot
- Reach For The Mars: Bacardi Silver, Blackberry-Lavender Simple, Lemon, Orgeat, Falernum
- Ango Unchained: Angostura, Old Forrester Rye, Pineapple, Falernum, Lemon, Simple, Angostura Float
New Lunch Menu is Here! The much-anticipated lunch menu by the Escape Restaurant and Bar is set to launch on October 15th, fizzing with flavor, bursting with innovative culinary skills, and a touch of magic. The exciting menu will be offered by the new executive chef Roger Regulacion. Roger’s...